Junior SEO Manager - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£29,000 - £35,000
Major Players are working an exciting online business based in the heart of London that is going from strength to strength and presents a fantastic opportunity for a Junior SEO Manager to join a leader in the online business space. They continue to increase their market share due to their rapid growth and industry expertise.
Responsibilities - Junior SEO Manager
* Daily management of on-page and off-page SEO best practice
* Ensuring that all important content is made available to search engine spiders and optimised for topical search queries
* Work closely with Editorial Teams ensuring all content is fully optimised
* Manage the syndication of content into content amplification channels
* Deliver on short and mid-term objectives
Requirements - Junior SEO Manager
* Either a Senior SEO Executive looking to move into a managing position or an SEO Manager looking to move into a challenging and rewarding new role
* Strong technical on-page and off-page optimisation skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong Google Analytics skills
* Data Studio understanding beneficial
* Good understanding of the power of online PR and social media in aiding SEO
* Communicative and sociable with an eagerness to excel and grow
If this is the Junior SEO Manager position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.