Major players are working with a leading entertainment brand located in West London; who is seeking a talented and passionate Junior Resource Manager to join their in-house creative agency. You will be part of a team responsible for managing creative resource including creative and design solutions, print, branding, packaging and beyond.
My client is looking for an experienced Junior Resource Manager to report to the Creative Resource Manager whilst supporting a team of circa 50 creatives, ensuring the smooth running of the studio.
* Being the first point of call within the studio
* Using your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skill set/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
* Running weekly commercial reports on utilisations across the departments, highlighting issues and budgets
* Allocating and updating jobs on a tracker system- making sure all tasks are up to date
* Keeping up to date with current and upcoming projects ensuring you are able to update the team
* Compiling weekly reports and briefs for RM
* Working with account managers in regards to project status/briefs
* Keep abreast and gather information on upcoming projects
* Provide invaluable support to the RM and provide regular updates/report
* 2years+ experience working as a Studio Assistant/ Coordinator or Resource Assistant
* You will ideally have experience managing people or assisting to manage a team
* Good Microsoft and Excel skills
* Competency using project/ event scheduling software
* Organisation and the ability to priorities tasks
* Ability to communicate with clients and staff at all levels
* Attention to detail and work effectively under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison