Major Players are looking for a Junior Freelance Project Manager/Producer, working for a large advertising company. The role is based in Central London and will last for 1 month initially.
The role must begin within the first two weeks of October (ideally next week - 1st October) so someone immediately available would be best suited.
As well as having a real passion for the industry, you must have experience in film content or a background in photography/creative and must be meticulous with detail.
* Assist Senior Project Manager with day-to-day tasks.
* Get briefed on upcoming projects and keep project logs up to date.
* Assist with general organisation of location logistics, casting, hiring studios and equipment when needed.
* Meet and greet freelancers and visitors.
* Book meeting rooms and help prepare rooms when needed.
* Keep contact lists (freelancers, suppliers etc) and logs up to date.
* Help identify any potential issues related to budgets, resources and timelines.
* Brief Production Administrator on what invoices will be coming his/her way and any areas that need special attention.
* Help with the transition to a project management system/CRM.
* Collate feedback from multiple stakeholders and ensure feedback has been acknowledged and actioned with meticulous accuracy.
If this sounds suitable to you and your experience, please get in touch ASAP!
Contact: Karina Warburton