Major Players are working with a production agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Junior Project Manager, who will key liaison for local clients through the adaptation of TV; moving image, print, press, digital ads and social content.
The Project Manager will deliver multiple work streams ensuring that all projects are managed to time, budget and quality. We are looking for a Project Manager who is keen to roll their sleeves up and make a difference.
* Taking and interpreting briefs
* Managing clients through the production process
* Working with the new business team to develop new relationships and opportunities
* Assisting with the finances of the projects to ensure we do not exceed
* Presentation skills (both written and verbal)
* Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
* Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
* Proven IT skills: Excel & Powerpoint to an advanced level
* Multi-lingual is a distinct advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Manager looking to secure a role in a great production company with the opportunity for learning and growth. If you're looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.
Contact: Jade Stevens