We're looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a creative team in Central London. The role will mean working across a variety of aspects of production management. You'll need to be super-organised, but most importantly excited by the creative industries.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
- Being the day to day contact for promo resource, and alongside the Resource Manager allocating daily adhoc projects.
- Set up and maintain all project documentation, organise team meetings, manage attendance and ensure that the team is fully up-to-date with project status and progress at all times.
- Working closely with the rest of the business internally along with some client facing responsibilities.
- Communicating with Account Managers in regards to project status/briefs and assets .
- 1 years' experience of working as a Project Assistant/Coordinator or Resource Assistant/Coordinator (or an equivalent role).
- Excellent admin skills.
- Tech savvy with good IT skills, comfortable picking up new systems.
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven track record in making a positive impact on the rigour of a creative organisation.
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I member of the team will be in touch.