Junior Project Manager (Production)
£25,000-£30,000 per year, £25k-30k per year
Job Title - Junior Project Manager (Production)
The Role / Company:
Major Players are working with an award-winning integrated agency who work with a clients who include social impact, retail and entertainment. They are rapidly growing and are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the team and support the Production Manager.
· Support the Senior Project and Production Manager with end-to-end project management - managing budgets, schedules and timelines
· Managing campaigns including digital, print, video, tv, press.
· Assisting on shoots and post production
· Brief and manage campaign communications
· Liaise between client and supplier accounts
· Book and plan resource and ensure it is allocated efficiently
Key experience required:
· Project management and production experience
· Knowledge of digital content, print production across creative services
· 2 years'+ working within an agency environment
· Exceptional organisation skills and ability to move between accounts and projects
· Understanding of financial management and project resourcing
· A forward thinking, 'people person'
Salary and benefits:
· £25,000-£30,000 salary plus bonus
Contact: Sereena Shienmar