Major Players are working with a dynamic Digital Content Marketing agency located in West London, who are looking for a Junior Producer to join their team, helping to support the video production arm.
The client is looking for a proactive, motivated and tech-savvy candidate with a production background to assist with every aspect of running video productions, from writing proposals and scripts, project management and coordination of shooting schedules and budgets, through to delivery.
* Supporting productions of various types, from small scale to large scale. (Knowledge and experience of Camera operation and Video editing is beneficial.)
* Helping to ensure that projects are managed within budgets and timescales.
* Ensuring efficiency in the managing and structuring of projects.
* Working and engaging with members of the creative team to understand the progress of the tasks involved.
* Speaking with clients and maintaining that projects are running smoothly.
* Presenting project work to stakeholders.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
* 6 months - 1 year work experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* A keen and organised work ethic.
* Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to be creative and proactive.
* A willingness to work closely with the team to complete projects from concept to completion.
* Experience in video development and working in a production environment.
* Working knowledge of video equipment and software would be preferred.
* An understanding of both creative and technical processes.
* An ability to manage schedules and budgets in an organised manner with minimal supervision.
This production assistant position is an ideal opportunity for a tech-minded and creative individual looking to start their production career. Please apply now.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar