Major Players are working with a leading production agency that are looking for a Junior Producer to support their busy team based in Central London. You will work closely with the team to pre and post production along with running shoots.
The Junior Content Producer responsibilities will include:
* Produce and create bradned content incuding shoots, film, stills
* Create and manage budgets, schedules and all necessary logistics/timings for projects
* Attend concept and brainstorm meetings
* Handle all back-end production tasks such as cost tracking and management of invoices and POs
* Working collaboratively with external producers
* End to end campaign experience
The Ideal Junior Content Producer will:
* 3 years production experience in a reputable agency
* Experience creating content
* Understand resource management and planning
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent communicator
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.