Junior Press Officer – Lifestyle - Shoreditch - £24-£26K
Junior Press Officer – The Company
My client an integrated comms approach and acclaimed for running campaigns that help influence behaviours through the buyer journey, from brand awareness to sales conversion. We pride ourselves on delivering strategic counsel, consistent creativity and measurable impact for our clients, whilst always contributing to the development of our consultants and the agency.
Junior Press Officer – The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative PR Account Executive to join their team, working across some of the agency’s biggest consumer brands to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations.
You can have either Agency or In-house experience!
- Building close working relationships with client contacts
- Building journalist relationships
- Media relations
- Writing press releases
- Identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media
Junior Press Officer – Required skills/interests
- MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
- Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
- Flexible approach
- Proactive approach
- Engage with stakeholders
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
If this is the Junior Press Officer role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact– firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa