ROLE: Junior/ Mid Weight Presentation Designer
Amazing new opportunity for a client-first, consulting-led, community-driven agency dealing with a group of 13,000 media and marketing specialists in over 130 countries on a mission to ensure their clients win in the marketplace.
- Designing documents in PowerPoint, adhering to set brand guidelines
- Analysing and understanding content/data in order to communicate it more effectively
- Finding beautiful and appropriate imagery to enhance the story being told
- Mocking up ideas using Photoshop and Illustrator so that clients can visualise them
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of PowerPoint or experience in designing presentations
- Strong layout, typography and image selection skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- Some experience using Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Personable, reliable, friendly, and enthusiastic with a passion for your work.
- Gets great satisfaction from bringing clarity to the complex, order to the messy, brilliance to the dull
- Driven to constantly improve and better yourself each time
Salary & Benefits
- Unlimited holidays
Location: Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.