Junior Office/Studio Manager
Up to £23K - contract with a view to perm
Major Players are working with a creative content studio who are looking for an Office Manager to join their team.
The Role: You'll be assisting producers and creatives, as well as taking care of all client service needs and managing the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring it is a positive work environment.
You will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, organised, detail-oriented and an effective multitasker.
* Be first point of contact
* Stock and manage inventory supplies, managing budgets
* Manage all shipping and receiving needs for the studio
* Manage schedules and calendar
* Ensure excellent client service-managing and facilitating all client service needs with a genuine and friendly attitude
* Manage social events
* Booking travel arrangements
* Reconcile receipts, expense reports, and other office expenses
* Maintain overall appearance of the studio-including managing the cleaning team and working with building maintenance for repairs
* Establish a system and rota for runners
* Admin assistance for creative and production teams
This Office Manager will need a positive working attitude and will have experience managing an office/studio before. Must have worked within the creative industry!
Contact: Rachel Kasujja