Calling all Junior Content Editors with a creative flair for exploring, finding the best hidden spots in some of the best city's around the UK, to come forward!
An amazing events start-up, makes the way you plan events to meetings, super easy using their very own software. This software essentially allows you to book, manage and deliver everything in one place!
Their mission, to bring people and spaces together to make brilliant things happen, everywhere - awesome right?
As the Junior Content Executive, you will be responsible for exploring and writing about the UK's best bars, restaurants and event spaces. You'll be creating SEO- focused content for anyone planning parties, a meeting and event. This opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys the outdoors and creative. You'll have an amazing team of marketeers to support your creations.
Responsibilities - Junior Content Editor
* Create engaging independent reviews of venues.
* Writing SEO content for web as well as re-writing and updating existing web content.
* Be on hand to proof read and edit content others write
* Create email marketing campaigns for venues, guests and event planners.
* Reporting on activities.
Requirements - Junior Content Editor
* At least 2 years' experience in content creation / copywriting - in-house or agency side
* Strong writer, able to produce content easily
* Willingness to learn - lots to pick up on SEO (some training provided)
* Ability to take ownership - good time keeping and responsible for own workload.
* Strong attention to detail
* Enjoys content creation, able to come up with ideas quickly.
* Passionate about events and hospitality.
Up to £30,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Krishna Dayal