My client is a top notch charity that does amazing work, providing support and guidance in all forms.
They are looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager to work with the Senior Project Manager to deliver the charity's new intranet.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Project manage the delivery of the new intranet to ensure it is delivered on time and in scope
* Prepare timelines, managing the activities against the schedule and monitoring costs and resources
* Providing regular reports to Managers and Stakeholders on project updates
* Working closely with the Senior Digital Project Manager to ensure that resource requirements are anticipated and met for timely delivery of work
* Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project
* Work in accordance with the charity's values , beliefs and qualities
As a Project Manager, you would have relevant experience working on similar projects and be able to demonstrate delivery projects successfully.
This is a 3 month role, starting early February until early May 2019.
*Please note - IR35 would apply
Contact: Robyn Smith