Junior Digital Designer - Global Brand and Consultancy Agency- £25,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Junior Digital Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced global brand and consultancy agency based in London. The company works with some of the worlds most influential brands, with clients ranging across fashion, technology and communications. They are currently expanding their digital design team and are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Designer to come aboard and develop their skills within an exciting and innovative environment.
Junior Digital Designer - Your role
As a Junior Digital Designer you will work with an incredibly talented design team in order to produce designs across a variety of products. You will bring a passion for design and branding to an innovative, creative team. You will primarily work along side the other digital designers to bring new concepts and original designs to multiple projects.
Junior Digital Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop strong graphics, digital and web designs
* To bring creative new ideas to projects
* Ensuring you are up to date on market trends in order to ensure your designs are innovative
* Working closely with the Senior Designers and extended team to ensure that all information regarding projects and the design briefs are clearly understood and interpreted by the entire team
Junior Digital Designer - Your Skills
* An understanding of responsive designs across web, mobile and screen based content
* Proficiency in producing graphic designs
* Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, AfterEffects and Sketch
* Great time management while working on several projects at once
* Strong organisational skills and a great eye for detail
* A good knowledge of interior design concepts and practices
* Experience as a Digital Designer in a commercial setting
In return, you'll be working as part of a company that are one of the most prestigious branding and consultancy agencies in London. You will apply and develop your design skills with the guidance of a structured and experienced design team. You'll have the opportunity to work on projects with some of the biggest names in fashion, communications and technology. Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary, great benefits and a clear career pathway.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org