Junior Digital Designer - London - Events & Media
Major Players is working with a client that is currently operating in over 30 countries, our client a global market leader in the events entertainment space.
The post pandemic boom in the events industry means there couldn't be a more exciting time to join the team! You'll get huge exposure across a range of markets, as well as a chance to work with some of the top professionals in the industry.
Due to growth, they are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Junior Digital Designer with a background in leading, building and creating, excellent designs for campaigns across various channels to work in their ultra-modern offices in Chiswick Park.
What you'll be doing:
* Working on campaigns from Ideation to completion, creating jaw dropping designs and collaborating with the creative team to understand and interpret briefs
* Prepare conceptual layouts for graphics and clearly communicate the vision to teams and key stakeholders.
* Developing each brand's identity
* Lead digital storytelling and communication through multi-media.
* Keep up to date with, advancements in animation, new technologies and techniques, trends in production design and popular music
* Experience delivering B2C creative and design for premium brands
* Knowledge of design, illustration, typography, layout, photography, motion, and video
* A portfolio showcasing high-end design skills with a core focus on digital and mixed media.
* Mac proficiency with strong Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects skills.
* Working knowledge of (or a keen desire to learn) Premiere, Cinema 4d, Sketch, HTML/CSS, Photography, Illustration is all a plus, but not essential.
* Experience working on brands in the world of art, entertainment, fashion, film & sports, preferred, but not essential.
Perks & benefits
* 23 days Annual Holiday
* Income protection
* Life Insurance
* Private Medical Insure
Location: Onsite working in London.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Joel Witter