Junior Desktop Support Analyst - Digital Agency - £18,000 + Benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
Desktop Support Analyst - The Client
A really exciting digital marketing and integrated communications agency based near Liverpool St/Old St are expanding their teams at the moment and have an opportunity for a budding IT Support Engineer who is looking to break into the industry.
Desktop Support Analyst - The role
You will be responsible for all in house repair and maintenance of their IT environment. This will include PC and Mac workstations, printers, and all other computer systems as required. The team will be providing full training to you and even professionally accredited off site training after your probation!
Therefore they are looking for someone with a great attitude, a drive to broaden their knowledge of complex IT systems, and a basic understanding of PC and Mac systems.
Desktop Support Analyst - Your Responsibilities
* Identify, research, and resolve all technical problems as required.
* Maintain the IT environment for all staff and escalate issues to 3rd parties where necessary.
* Set up and maintain a fully functioning and comprehensive Helpdesk, alongside the Helpdesk Manager.
* Provide remote support to other offices where necessary.
* Work closely with the IT team to devise and implement new processes and systems.
Desktop Support Analyst - Your Skills
* Experience in the technical support of PC and Mac laptops and desktops.
* A grounded understanding of general IT Products and technologies including sever and network technologies (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN etc)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and Keynote would be an advantage.
* Excellent written ad verbal communication skills.
In short, we are looking for someone with real drive and a willingness to learn. In return, you will receive full training, a competitive salary with opportunities for progression, and a fun and creative work environment.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire