Who we are:
Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. SE has developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative clean tech start-up, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in the home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage
Role and Requirements:
Social Energy is currently looking for a Junior Designer to join their growing creative team based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. We're looking for a talented self-starter; someone that shows initiative but can also follow direction. From day one you will hit the ground running, contributing to the creative output for Social Energy and working on an array of projects.
You will be responsible for designing impactful and effective marketing, communications in response to internal briefs, marketing collateral, social media and digital campaigns. You will be self-disciplined, able to manage your own workloads and repetitive tasks do not bore you.
* 1-2 years experience
* Knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
* Ability to follow brand guidelines but who can also contribute new and exciting ideas when required
* Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
* Keen sense of visual storytelling and composition
* Strong illustrative skills would be an added bonus
* A team player that is happy to share creative ideas and work collaboratively with the marketing and design team
* Agency or in-house experience
* Strong layout and typography skills
What's on offer:
* A competitive salary
* Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
* Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
Social Energy is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at the UK's top green energy solution, please contact: Luke Russo at email@example.com or call 0207 845 7222.
Contact: Luke Russo