ROLE: Junior Designer
Unique opportunity to join a very successful rapidly growing e-commerce brand and be instrumental in its growth
- Creation of ready-to-use assets
- Continue the development of brand identity and expression
- Work from creative briefs, you'll develop ideas from first concept to finished design across a variety of platforms from social and website assets, visuals to videos.
- Help shape our corporate visual style
- Conceptualise and develop visual designs for landing pages, banners and emails from challenging briefs into engaging designs.
- Work on the global brand interpretation and delivery, encompassing all brand touchpoints from the smallest packaging label to entire ranges of products including New Product Development, Marketing and Brand outputs and Multichannel Brand engagement
Skills & Experience
- Experience designing end to end products and all output materials including digital assets, marketing and touchpoint collateral in at least one category from our existing portfolio.
- Strong sense of design layout/composition, colour theory and typography with great attention to detail for pixel perfection.
- Be able to ensure that designs accurately represent and reflect the company's brand and ethos
- Evaluating market trends in Digital design that can provide differentiation in the health and wellness sector.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), a HTML editor, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in technical aspects of digital delivery across various devices - mobile, tablet, desktop, big screen
- An interest in photography - for creating look books of product and web images
- Passion for design
- Able to provide a portfolio
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive base salary with performance-based bonuses paid monthly.
- Flexible remote working
- 35 days holiday including public holidays
- Macbook Pro or Windows equivalent
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.