In-House Junior Designer
Contact: Shenelle Brown
Working on behalf of an innovative fitness brand, I am looking for an In-House Junior Designer to work on a mix of print and digital projects. You will be an expert with Adobe CS, have experience managing your own projects and have a minimum of 1 years' commercial experience. Digital design and/or motion skills are beneficial but not essential.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be working on a wide range of quick-turnaround projects including press, online, outdoor & billboard advertising, launch campaigns, promotions, launch & seasonal campaigns, social content and more.
You will have great attention to details and will be able to generate solid ideas and concepts and equally deliver projects through to print-ready artwork and pixel perfect designs.
* Producing designed material for print and digital platforms ranging from small internal print projects through to large-scale billboard advertisements and major marketing & promotional campaigns for the brand
* Create digital assets for social media, websites, blogs etc.
* Be ideas driven and add valuable creative input
* Advise internal employees on the design process, from concept to print, ensuring projects remain on budget and meet deadlines
* Assist with streamlining the design processes from concept through to delivery of projects
* Help manage brand assets, including archiving photography and completed projects
* Able to work with external design agencies, printers, photographers and other suppliers to ensure work is completed in-line with the project brief, deadline, budget and quality expectations
Only successful candidates will be contacted