We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic and engaged Junior Consultant who is inspired by unleashing human potential; who has an innate curiousity about what enables people to perform; and who is hungry to make an impact through innovative and fast-paced change programmes. You'll be working in an incredibly exciting and cutting-edge environment based in Central London, where each team members bring something unique.
The role and its responsibilities:
* Communicates insights and project updates to clients in a professional manner with direction from Director
* Builds relationships with clients to ensure a great experience
* Delivers high quality work on entire deliverables within an advisory programme, with supervision from line manager
* Able to create project plans with supervision from Director, and manage deadlines accordingly
* Is able to analyse client data to derive insights within companies, and translate these for the client
* Leads in the delivery of internal projects (such as project management tools) to enhance overall ways of working
* Essential: 18-24 months' work experience, ideally in a large consultancy firm e.g. Accenture, Deloitte.
* Desirable: a background in organisational behaviour, management studies, or HR-related fields.
Contact: Eliz Arken