A specialist design agency in South East London is looking for a Junior Account Manager for holiday cover plus overlap (Monday 14th October - Friday 8th November).
This may roll over to a full time role.
The cover role will see you supporting and working with the creative director and lead designer on the client's day to day needs. The clients are specialised in the property/build to rent industry; however, this experience is not essential although an enthusiasm to learn is.
The agency work on external projects covering marketing the homes as well as placemaking such as event, campaigns, hoardings/window vinyl, exhibitions/consultations and internal brand projects. This covers print collateral, large format print and digital.
* Quick learner
* Exceptional organisation skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Proactive and determined
* Willingness to learn and help
* Flexible and adaptable
* Comfortable in front of clients
* Personable with an inquisitive nature and energy
* Help project manage the development, execution and delivery of projects
* Work with the rest of the team to deliver projects to tight deadlines and within budget
* Briefing and liaising with the creative team and suppliers on projects
* Proof reading and checking feedback
* Communicating effectively at all levels, ensuring that the team is kept up to date
* Scheduling work into the studio and keeping track of deadlines
* Assisting with the administration of projects; creating estimates, preparing status reports and note taking in status meetings,
* Ensuring all invoicing is completed on time, keeping track of client PO's and raising supplier PO's
Contact: Shaunagh Slattery