We're looking for a Junior Account Manager to join a creative team in Central London. The role will mean working across a variety of aspects of production management. You'll need to be super-organised, but most importantly excited by the creative industries and campaigns.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
- Set up and maintain all project documentation, organise team meetings, manage attendance and ensure that the team is fully up-to-date with project status and progress at all times.
- Working closely with the business internally along with client facing responsibilities.
- Communicating with Account Managers in regards to project status/briefs and assets.
- 6 months to 1 years' + experience of working as a junior Project and Account Manager (or an equivalent role).
- Excellent admin skills.
- Tech savvy with good IT skills, comfortable picking up new systems.
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven track record in making a positive impact on the rigour of a creative organisation.
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.