A brilliant opportunity to work closely with the CEO of an agency that has built a great reputation in London and is now looking to spread into the South West region (Bath, Bristol). This role sits with the Digital offering of an agency that also excels in retail design, branding and consultancy.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
This role will lead new business and sales efforts, securing work from new and existing clients. This is a full time role but has no fixed office location, instead you will have the freedom to work from home and with enjoy flexible working hours.
- Contact new and existing clients
- Secure revenue in line with, or above, targets.
- Sell digital services
- Maintain client relationships
- Maintain company sales funnel
- Support work on company finance systems focussed around revenue
- Assist in project management
- Specific sales training is preferable but not essential
- Highly self organised & motivated
- Excellent 'people' and communication skills
- Full UK driving license is preferable
- Proficient in Google's G-Suite
- At least 2 years experience in a sales role
- Proven track record of securing work and maintaining relationships
- Be able to work flexibly and travel to clients, for example able to access Bath and Bristol easily in and out of normal office hours.