Internal Communications Manager - Insurance Firm
PR & Comms
£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, EXCELLENT BENEFITS
My client is a globally renowned, highly successful insurance business on the lookout for an Internal Communications Manager to be at the forefront of positive change and communication of business objectives. You will be reporting into the Head of Communications and be responsible for the following (not limited to):
Contact: Richa Arora
- Managing the internal communication calendar
- Owning the intranet
- Strategising internal employee engagement initiatives
- Digital communications
- Multiple senior stakeholder management
- Creative campaigns for internal audience
- Keeping up to date with the industry updates and be a force to reckon with, in the Financial Services industry.
The role is based in Leatherhead and requires travel to their Central London offices once a week. Paying up to £60k - APPLY TODAY!