Major Players are working with an integrated agency located in Central London - who are looking for an Integrated Producer with experience in events, shoots, print, digital and TV to join the team. As an Integrated Producer, you will have excellent organisational skills and have experience in the management and delivery of projects.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
- You will lead pitch projects to ensure smooth process and that budgets are met, ensuring you produce the best creative work possible.
- You will lead the creative work through all the different agency departments where applicable (TV/Digital/AM/PL) and ensuring quality control and consistency.
- You will Work closely with Studio and design on booking creative resource, and be accountable for co-ordinating to implement production schedules.
- You will be a specialist for experiential projects within the agency.
- You will partner with the account and production teams to ensure that assigned project/s progress smoothly in accordance to project plans, creative briefs and budgets.
- You will strive for best in class production excellence and output, to enable the creation of famously effective ideas through effective management of campaigns.
- You will have financial and control over resourcing/costs ensuring profitability through monitoring and reporting to account management teams.
- You will be responsible for estimating accurately and managing budget approvals alongside managing cost controllers, reconciling and closing jobs on a timely basis.
- You will have regular catch ups with the Account Management team, enabling you to monitor and control the creative workflow on assigned productions.
- You will attend reviews with production teams, ensuring clients expectations are set and met appropriately.
- Experience of experiential production, art buying and project management within an agency environment.
- An interested within photography and illustration alongside strong interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills, enabling you to build a strong network of contacts within the industry.
- Experience within digital production processes and a desire to broaden the production knowledge you already hold, ensuring continuous learning
- You will have a creative passion alongside a confident and courageous attitude to express creative opinions, ensuring the highest quality is met for the client.
- You will have strong financial acumen to manage relationships with external vendors and suppliers, including budgetary management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.