Working on a variety of accounts and internal projects, the successful candidate will have the
skills to create impactful crafted communications, smart ideas and develop design best practices. This role covers a vast range of marketing and branded comms, campaign creation, social assets, identity etc. Plus the opportunity to lead and inspire other designers across the network.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself in a fast-paced environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
REPORTING TO: Design Lead
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Leading the way on projects identified as opportunities to show our design, craft and conceptual expertise.
* Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects
(XD, Premiere and FIGMA a plus).
* Experience working across and delivering both digital and print based design projects.
* Good understanding of responsive and modular design systems and current best practices (emails/websites/digital display).
* Knowledge of digital accessibility best practice.
* Share know-how and best work across network.
* Connect people, occasional visits to on-site teams (where possible), inspire and build creative community.
* Help with pitching/pressure projects that need to be done right first time.
* Keeping up to date with current design thinking and trends.
* Art Direction and well thought through storyboarding.
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluent in English.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* A well-rounded understanding of contemporary graphic design, exceptional typography,
strong conceptual skills and up-to-date knowledge of social/digital standards.
* Proactive, positive, can-do attitude.
* Ability to articulate and present a clear rationale to accompany all design work.
* A very strong eye for detail, able to work closely to guidelines and toolkits.
* The aptitude to learn new skills and software efficiently and effectively.
* Skills to mentor and brief other designers, offering constructive feedback helping them to improve the quality of the work.
* Organised, fast and efficient ways of working.
* Strong communication skills - able to express themselves clearly and build relationships.
* Passionate and curious about design and latest innovations.
* 2+ years' experience in the design/advertising/marketing sectors.
* High-level formal design education.
* Experience in brand, social and motion.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job ID: 3365
Contact: Sasha Mason