INTEGRATED DESIGNER - £35,000 AGENCY/IN-HOUSE
Contact: Luke Russo
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is looking for an experienced integrated designer to join an on-site team based in our client's office in Hemel Hempstead.
The successful candidate will be confident working across both digital and 2D / 3D print, working on a fast-paced FMCG account, offering innovative solutions across multiple brands and campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be working on a vast number of creative briefs across multiple brands and channels. You will be tasked with delivering creative across both digital and print using best practice techniques to drive customer engagement. You will work closely alongside one of our longest serving key clients, from brief to execution, acting as an advisor with key brand and sector knowledge. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales, taking into account quality, accuracy and brand consistency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
* An experienced Integrated designer with an impressive portfolio
* Experience working on an FMCG account would be advantageous
* Excellent skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere & After Effects
* Articulate and engaging, particularly in front of clients and comfortable presenting own work
* Enthusiastic team player
* To be able to identify new opportunities above the agreed scope of work, delivering added value to the client
* Attention to detail
* Solid understanding of digital and social best practice and user experience
* Ability to build strong and effective working relationships
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!