ROLE: Creative Director
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands - including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
AYS is looking to recruit a Creative Lead to work in our onsite creative team at Hertz in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity working within a new team, creating impactful communications across Europe and developing design best practices for the brand.
As the Creative Lead you will expected to be able to lead the delivery of a vast range of different marketing material; from social assets, presentations, or out of home assets, setting campaigns apart from those of competitors, whilst also leading and mentoring the creative team on site, including 2 x Senior Designers, 4 x Designers, a Senior Copywriter, a Copywriter, a video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer.
The fullest understanding of concepting, graphic design, copywriting, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows. You'll ideally be from an agency background with around 8-10 years experience. The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients within the Hertz organisation.
Our team will support Hertz' 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz' bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
* Strategy - social & content
* UX & experience design
* Creative, copywriting & design
* Editorial & publishing, distribution.
* Content production & post
* Data & analytics
* Community management
* Online content management
* Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
* Lead projects from start to finish - working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards.
* Be a brand guardian for Hertz
* Working closely with clients during kick-off to create strong concepts from the initial briefing
* Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the clients marketing strategy to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting the product or brand.
* Overseeing the creation, from scratch, of print artworks, GIF's, MEMEs, Social Media assets, and different event and campaign collateral
* Keeping up to date with current cultural and design trends
* To pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
* To challenge and develop the client brand guidelines to ensure the creative work is delivered to the highest standard.
* Provide leadership and direction to the design, copy and post teams for the best creative output.
* To oversee the execution of concepts to final delivery to ensure their ideas are developed inline with the idea.
* Support the Creative Services Manager to ensure that the quality of design, copy and post in the team is maintained to a high standard.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
* Creative flair
* Strong Art Direction, copywriting and concepting skills
* A highly creative thinker with the ability to take and positively influence client briefs with your own innovative ideas.
* Confident in bringing your own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design & copy guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral.
* Strong client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships and a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed timeframes
* Effectively organising and prioritising workloads to manage client delivery whilst simultaneously influencing clients with their own ideas and conceptual creativity
* Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
* Passionate about design & social media and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
* Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
* Excellent project management skills.
* Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off
* A knowledge of design for digital, print and web.
* Specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
* Experience in digital, web banners and social assets, also any web design experience is desirable.
* Demonstrate a strong knowledge of social media platforms and their ad products: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
* Previous work in the automotive industry advantageous.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
* Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
* Multi-market experience
* Languages spoken (Italian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients' organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz' International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz' onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- "Friends & Family" discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
Contact: Luke Russo