Our client is a leading Employer Branding and Creative Agency with offices across the UK and New York.
They protect and establish valuable employer brands whilst helping them stand out and uphold their diversity & inclusion promises.
Whilst working with an array of household names, our client transforms and elevates brands in a number of different ways!
They are looking to hire an Insights & Analytics Manager to help elevate their clients' websites through tracking, auditing, and recommendations.
* Understand client objectives, plan to ensure relevant tracking and surpass the needs of clients.
* Impose the best approach using systems such as Google Analytics, DCM and other similar platforms
* Grow strong relations across the agency, especially with Client Services
* Work closely with the Development and Digital Project Management teams to spot and create the best website tracking and tagging
* Provide spectacular recommendation for improvements across the clients systems and candidates journey.
* Great technical understanding across troubleshooting issues and challenges regarding to data recording and analytics
* Expert knowledge of Google's Campaign Manager Software (CM360) and Google Analytics
* Strong analytical skills
* Basic knowledge of various third-party Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Strong attention to detail
* Work flexibly and ability to multi-task in an unpredictable environment
If you are looking for a new role and are proficient in these areas - Apply Now!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher