Insight Manager - London
Contact: Cristina Prodan
£40,000 - £57,000 per year
Insight Manager - The Company
Our client is a young and fully-funded start-up who is disrupting the rental industry. This company believes renting should simply be much better than it currently is, and that's reflected in how they operate: there are no sneaky fees for tenants, there are plenty of stylish social spaces with regular socials in their buildings, and there are lots of ticket give-aways for concerts and events as part of the partnerships they've forged. They're currently regenerating a somewhat-neglected part of London, and you're going to play a crucial role in that.
Insight Manager - Key Skills
* Significant experience in an insight-based role, e.g. market research, consulting, strategy/planning role
* Comfortable working independently as the lead insight professional in the business, and flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
* Experience of primary and secondary research tools and their methodologies and demonstrable experience of delivering actionable insight for brand (and customer)
* Good understanding of the key levers to drive conversion with proven ability to drive customer acquisition, retention and loyalty
* Strong commercial acumen, analytics capability, and financial modelling. Ability to explain complicated data simply and clearly to stakeholders
* Logical thinker and problem-solver - ability to think through issues in a structured way
* Extensive experience and a passion for data patterns and analysis, curiosity about data and customer behaviour
* Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to make persuasive arguments and articulate key messages through meaningful presentations that tell a story
* Enthusiastic, humble team player with strong interpersonal skills and the proven track record of having built collaborative, productive relationships with internal teams
Insight Manager - Additional Skills
* Experience with customer relationship management analytics packages (ideally Salesforce)
* Experience in customer experience development and optimization
Insight Manager - The Role
As an Insight Manager you will lead all research projects that bring a clear 360-view of both the market and customer, providing actionable insights to shape the direction and vision of the brand, products and service and in turn value for customers. You will utilise multiple data sources/threads/tools and though these build models to generate insight across the breadth of the business - following up with clear recommendations.
The role's primary focus is to support the Marketing and Commercial teams through designing, owning and delivering a 1 to 3 year innovation pipeline focused around the product and service offering.
* Macro-market insight and trends - ensure a clear, continuous understanding of the context of the markets and territories in which the company operate for business planning and future innovation
* Micro-market insight - know the competitors and customers
o Research, monitor and collate competitor activity providing and ongoing view of threats and opportunities and shape strategic recommendations founded in insight
o Lead research agency partners to generate customer insight that supports proposition development and campaign creative development and testing
* Develop relationships with key internal teams to gain a deep understanding of their business areas to help make your insight actionable and kick-start 'go-to-market' strategies or customer experience (CX) optimisation
* Generate actionable insight from channel data sources and identify opportunities to improve customer experience and therefore, driving sales
* Design and implement insight roadmaps with teams to improve the way they/we work
* Monitor and report on brand health and brand performance tracking
* Represent the 'voice of the customer' along with the rest of the Marketing team, champion a 'customer-first' approach across all strategic decision-making
* Build and enable customer segmentation analytics to support personalisation across our channels
* Influence key decision makers across the business using insights, make recommendations across all levels of the business
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.