UK INFLUENCER MANAGER
Calling all Influencer Specialists looking to further their career in a rapidly growing Parisian Scale-up!
We are working with an fast growing Men's Grooming & Skincare brand to find an Influencer Manager who is curious, dynamic, & skilled in creating relationships with VIPs, creators & influencers in the UK. This person will work closely with the Marketing Director to build the brand's community by developing strong & exciting partnership strategies.
We are looking for someone who is skilled in building a strong network & someone who is an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to work independently, as well as increase the growth and visibility of the brand.
* You possess good knowledge of the UK influencer market, you know of and can identify VIPs, influencers, and content creators.
* You're also able to develop influencer networks for the brand, not only the "classic" influencers but also influential people by their talent, job, connections, etc, in order to develop brand awareness, visibility, and e-reputation.
* You'll manage the relationships with these key opinion leaders, plan and collaborate with them for content creation, seeding, visibility, and awareness campaigns on all social media (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and others if necessary).
* You will develop and manage relationships in the UK.
* You will be generating creative ideas for online collaborations and drive-to-store ones to promote physical stores.
* You imagine and organise events while respecting the deadlines and budgets requested.
Skills & Experience
* 3+ years of experience in influencer marketing in the UK
* You know how to identify and develop a network of people in line with the brand in the UK
* You have excellent interpersonal skills and your network speaks for you
* You are organised, curious, and creative
* You have good knowledge of Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok strategies
* You know how to analyse and understand KPIs and you have a ROI approach
* You are resourceful, honest, authentic, and efficient
* You understand the brand, its values, and are able to develop a network of influencers that are on brand.
* £40,000 - £45,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Grace Morgan