Influencer Manager - The Role
This agency is looking for someone to help run a new initiative at the agency, in a new collaboration with one of their clients, one of the biggest in the mobile-gaming sector. They are designing a programme to find new gaming creators. Your role will require you to shape this programme, build relationships and offer encouragement and guidance to new creators. This person needs a thorough knowledge of the gaming community.
Influencer Manager- Responsibilities
* Running the scouting programme
* Identifying and developing relationships with up and coming gaming creators
* Developing growth strategies for creators and their channels
* Measuring and reporting on successful growth strategies
* Help creators to develop channel content and formats
* Updating the clients as and when relevant on any aspect of the scouting program.
* Acting as the main point of contact for the rest of the agency with regards to the scouting
* Advising on compliance requirements for brand partnerships where necessary
* Forming connections and small communities between creators
* Have a great sense of initiative - the ideal candidate would be a tenacious problem solver
* Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks
* Have strong communication skills
* Able to handle a lot of projects simultaneously, prioritising by what is most important.
* Strong brand safety understanding
* Experience with social listening and influencer identification tools
* Community/Social Media Manager/Talent exec with at least 2 years experience.
* Knowledge of platform analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices) is a must
Contact: Kennedy Rees