Influencer Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Influencer Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with one of London's top agency, that works with the ethos that the communications landscape has never been more cluttered or complex. To cut through, brands need to be culturally relevant. That doesn't mean hijacking or lip service. It means taking real actions that contribute to culture in a meaningful way. This might take the form of concepts with wide societal impact or ideas meant to nudge a stakeholder audience towards a new behaviour.
Influencer Manager- The Role!
With this agencies influencer proposition covers the full spectrum of influencer work, from celebrities all the way to micro influencers and you will be directly responsible for the ideation, project management and execution of influencer marketing campaigns across this spectrum. With a blend of left and right brain thinking, you will be results orientated and help strategically develop 'best in class' ongoing influencer programmes for this agencies clients that integrates into the overall strategy (owned, earnt & paid channels).
* Responsible for the day-to-day running of influencer campaigns, from identification and implementation, overseeing and reporting.
* Actively contribute to the Influencer strategy: recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget
* Aligning and collaborating with media, PR, social, brand activation, digital and all other stakeholders - internal and external to deliver best in class campaigns for our clients.
* Identifying and nurturing client appropriate talent opportunities and nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients.
* Maintain and build and successful client relationships, selling in ideas and content streams in quick turnaround and high-pressure situations.
* Be able to present creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders and new and existing clients.
* Responsible for managing the influencer database and ensuring this is kept up to date.
* Stay up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
* Assists in the development of and participation in promoting our influencer offering across the business.
* Supports on additional projects as required - such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
* Passion for influencer marketing with a minimum of two years' experience in the field.
* Be able to demonstrate experience in building consistently productive relationships.
* The ability to remain optimistic under pressure.
* Strong experience of key stakeholder management.
* A creative outlook with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
* Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity.
* Self-motivated, action-oriented and ambitious with a positive "can-do" attitude
* A keen interest in all things social and an avid follower of relevant news & trends.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew