In-House Midweight Creative Artworker
Contact: Paul Cordingley
I have an exciting role for a high-growth, tech-start-up who are looking for an In-House Midweight Creative Artworker. Projects will cover advertising, POS, packaging, commercial print, digital media, taxi & bus wraps and a wide range of promotional campaign material.
The team has a high mix of energy and motivation. Personality wise they want someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment yet has the very best attention to detail.
You must have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience as an Artworker or Creative Artworker and be competent using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat. Experience working with Adobe After Effects for animating social media banners etc. is beneficial but not essential.
* Have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience as an Artworker or Creative Artworker
* Deliver highly accurate & timely execution of all artwork
* Finalise and adapt marketing collateral for POS, packaging, commercial print, advertising and digital media
* Maintain delivery of consistent graphics and message across all assets
* Actively contribute toward optimising ways of working within artwork production
* Create layouts, files and guidelines for printers
* Work to fast turnaround times
* Retouch imagery when required
* Knowledge of multiple languages in addition to English
* Experience using Adobe After Effects
Only successful candidates will be contacted