In-House Midweight Artworker
Contact: Paul Cordingley
I have an excellent opportunity for an In-House Midweight Artworker to join a well-recognised, UK broadcast and entertainment brand in West London.
Note that the company is based in West London. There are good public transport links and there is parking available.
You must have a minimum of 4 years commercial experience and a design related degree. You will also require a portfolio highlighting your advertising experience.
* Working from scamps you will have the ability to create polished finished artwork for press, print and large scale graphics.
* Following corporate guidelines you will be responsible for adapting, resizing, reworking artwork to specs supplied across multiple deliverables
* Creating digital assets for websites, social media etc.
* Flight-checking artwork, packaging final files and preparing print-ready PDFs
* A Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
* A minimum of 4 years professional experience
* Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Understand colour management profiling in the print production process, from design to print ready artwork
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Only successful candidates will be contacted