In-House Junior Video Editor
I have an exciting In-House Junior Video Editor role for a Travel organisation in London. Strong experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere and Audition essential for the position. You must also have a minimum of 1 years' commercial experience and a design related degree (BA or equivalent).
Contact: Paul Cordingley
You will be editing and creating and producing a mixture of short-form travel videos, brand films and social content for the business. Agency experience is preferable but not essential.
- Creating short-form films for online marketing channels and internal pitches
- Creating videos from new, existing and stock footage
- Animate still photography and graphics to create compelling and creative videos
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Familiar and proficient with a whole range of cameras and production tools
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative
- A design related degree (BA or equivalent)
- A passion for travel
Only successful candidates will be contacted