In-House Junior Designer (West London)
Contact: Paul Cordingley
I have an opportunity for an In-House Junior Designer to join a well-recognised, UK broadcast and entertainment brand. Note that the company is based in West London. There are good public transport links and there is parking available.
You must have a minimum of 2 years professional experience and a design related degree. You will also require a portfolio highlighting on or offline advertising experience.
The role includes designing for a wide range of integrated and promotional projects across advertising, press, email, OOH, print, digital and social channels. You'll be working on a brand level and for subsidiary brands. Motion and/ or presentation skills such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, Powerpoint or Keynote are beneficial but not essential for the position.
* A Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
* A minimum of 2 years professional experience
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator Excellent design skills and experience of advertising and digital channels
* An ability to interpret and interrogate creative briefs
* Ability to present and articulate your ideas effectively
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Desirable Skills (but not essential)
* A knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D or similar
* An understanding of PowerPoint and/ or Keynote applications
* Video Editing, animation and/ or digital design skills
Only successful candidates will be contacted