In-House Graphic Designer - South West London
Contact: Paul Cordingley
I have nice opportunity for an In-House Graphic Designer to work for an innovative tech services brand in South-West London. You will be designing across a wide range of print, digital and branding projects. B2B experience, Adobe CS and a basic understanding of After Effects for short animations & banners is beneficial for the position.
You must have a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience and a portfolio displaying your print and digital design work.
Working with and reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be the creative brand guardian for the business and designing across print, digital and branding projects. Given the nature of the business, iconography, data-visualisation and infographic skills are beneficial. Amongst others, briefs can include booklets, advertising, large scale graphics for events, DM, digital design for websites, social media channels etc., new business pitches & presentations and more.
The role will include you pushing and exploring new channels and media including digital presentations, Apps, brand films and animations. You will be managing your projects from concept through to delivery and be the point of quality control - so attention to detail is paramount. You will be also working closely with internal teams and external suppliers, printers etc.
* Take control of projects across print and digital material
* Offer new ways of working and initiatives in your projects, i.e. create engaging work to win new business
* Digest data-based information and turn into engaging infographics, iconography etc.
* Assure brand consistency and quality control across all deliverables
* Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects (basic)
* Typography and layout
* An understanding of B2B technology design customs
Desirable (not essential) skills
* Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
* HTML & CSS
* WordPress & common CMS
* Premier or Final Cut Pro
* Marvel, Balsamiq, InVision
Only successful candidates will be contacted