In-House Designer/ Creative Artworker (Sheffield)
Contact: Paul Cordingley
On behalf of one of the largest employee engagement consultancies in the UK, I am looking for an In-House Designer/ Creative Artworker top work in their Sheffield office. You will require a minimum of 2 years' experience and a design related degree.
Reporting in to the Head of Creative you will be designing and creating Artwork across brochureware, booklets, newsletters, reports and other print material. You will also be preparing documents for print so a technical knowledge and experience is key.
* Design and Artwork final designs and amend ongoing creative projects with the design team
* Follow brand guidelines and ensure quality and consistency in finished documents
* Help and support with the production of presentation and pitch material
* Technically strong with typeset and page layout experience
* Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
* Close attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality
* Good organisational and communication skills - at all levels
* Liaise with external suppliers and all appropriate third parties
* PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Video Editing or animation skills
* HTML and E-Shot build experience
Only successful candidates will be contacted