In-House Designer/ Creative Artworker (Farnham)
Contact: Paul Cordingley
I'm working with a leading healthcare agency who are recruiting for a Designer/ Creative Artworker to work in their Farnham (Surrey) office. There are good public transport links and parking available.
You must have a design related degree and a minimum of 2 years' professional experience. You must have excellent Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills and be able to design across print and digital platforms. Infographics and data visulisation skills are also beneficial to the role. Video, animation and/ or Powerpoint skills are beneficial but not essential for the position.
You will be working and designing across print and digital projects spanning creative campaigns, research projects, live events, training collateral and a variety of other material. You will also be assisting with presentations, creating digital assets for social media and more.
* Following brand guidelines and ensure quality and consistency across a variety of medias
* Work across a variety of print and digital projects and material
* Create digital assets for online and social media channels
* Asist with the production of presentations
* Offer creative solutions and work collaboratively with deign team
* Take projects from concept through to artwork and delivery
* Liaise with internal print team and external printers/ suppliers
Essential Skills & Experience
* A minimum of 2 years' professional experience
* Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
* Close attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality
* Good organisational and communication skills - at all levels
* Technically strong with typeset and page layout experience
* PowerPoint and/ or other presentation software skills
* Video editing or animation skills
* Infographic and data visulisation skills
Only successful candidates will be contacted