In-House Creative Lead (Charity)
Contact: Paul Cordingley
A high profile charity, based in central London, is looking for an In-House Creative Lead to join their team. You must have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience, a design related degree and a portfolio displaying integrated and experiential projects. Charity/ third sector experience is beneficial but not essential for the position.
A new strategy across the whole organisation is being finalised and they are now in a position to hire a Creative Lead to work with Brand and Marketing teams on how to translate the new strategy into their brand story and wider communications. The team takes on a variety of briefs from across the organisation. One day, you may be working on an experiential event or an out of home campaign. The next, you could be brainstorming ideas for a social media campaign, editing their annual report, developing an App or developing the brand TOV.
You will be overseeing the creative work of the design team and leading fellow creatives by example across a wide range of branding and integrated campaigns. The role is approximately 75% hands-on creative, 25% managerial/ mentorship. You'll be working collaboratively in a friendly and innovative studio where ideas are championed and for a great organisation that change peoples lives for the better.
* Bring the brand identity to life through storytelling and design across all media /comms
* Design and develop ideas from concept stage through to execution across print, branding, digital, social & experiential
* Oversee and sign off creative projects
* Provide creative support, guidance and line management to designers, artworkers and freelancers
* Write and develop briefs for the creative team, internal stakeholders and external agencies
Only successful candidates will be contacted