In-House Creative Artworker
Contact: Paul Cordingley
I have a great opportunity at a high-end hospitality brand in London, who are looking for an In-House Creative Artworker to join their team. You must have a minimum of 2 years' commercial experience and a portfolio demonstrating your creative artwork experience.
The Creative Artworker will be comfortable working on both creative and technical projects across a variety of media and touch-points. Projects will include everything associated with hospitality from door hangers and coasters through to signage, PR, marketing and event-based collateral. The successful candidate will be someone with a creative eye but must have good artworking skills. The ability to prepare files for print, liaise with printers and suppliers and manage/develop brand guidelines for the business is key for the position.
* Brand guideline guardian for all brands and collateral
* Work alongside the in-house team to help develop ideas as well as working on individual artworking projects
* Managing the development of templates and guidelines and ensuring their correct implementation across the whole business
* Exceptional quality control across printed and physical collateral and confident dealing with external suppliers as necessary
Essential Skills & Experience
* Ability to create artwork for print and digital, quickly and accurately
* Solid knowledge of print production processes
* Competence in Adobe Creative Suite. PowerPoint & Keynote is beneficial but not essential
Only successful candidates will be contacted