In-House Artworker (Farnham)
Contact: Paul Cordingley
Working with a healthcare, market research agency, I am looking for an In-House Artworker to work in their Farnham (Surrey) office.
Note that the company is based in Farnham, Surrey. There are good public transport links and there is parking available.
You must have a design related degree and a minimum of 1 years' professional experience. Digital design skills and PowerPoint is beneficial but not essential for the position.
You will be Artwork and Typesetting across brochureware, research projects, live events, and a variety of other print material. You may also be assisting with creating presentations, social channels and creating digital assets.
* Artwork final designs and amending creative projects
* Following brand guidelines and ensuring quality and consistency in finished documents
* Help and support with the production of presentation material
* Create digital assets for online and social media channels
* Liaise with internal print team and external printers/ suppliers
* Close attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality
* Good organisational and communication skills - at all levels
* Technically strong with typeset and page layout experience
* Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
* PowerPoint and Microsoft Office applications
* Video Editing or animation skills
* Digital design skills
Only successful candidates will be contacted