I have an amazing opportunity to work for a footwear design studio in Amsterdam. You must have a design related degree, a minimum of 3 years commercial experience and a portfolio displaying your fashion experience.
Contact: Paul Cordingley
Being a hands-on art director you will be working from ideation to development across in-store activations, POS, editorial and advertising, digital assets and more.
* Elaborate, visualise and present creative concepts
* Create creative briefs for photographers, videographers, designers etc.
* Oversee art direction from pre to post production, with an ambition to push design boundaries
* Plan, concept and execute elevated photography and video content. Co-manage the process from concept ideation to post production, including proposing photographers, directors, stylists and casting, and pulling relevant references
* 3+ years' experience
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, or equivalent
* Proven industry experience within fashion market and a strong understanding of branding
* Proven experience in art direction for editorial or consumer brands
* Experience in photo and video art direction
* Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
* Technical knowledge of photography, photo shooting, graphic design, art layout, installation, interior, digital design and lighting
* Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only successful candidates will be contacted