Learning & Development Manager
12 month fixed term contract
Major Players are partnering with a consultancy firm in the hunt for a Learning and Development Manager to join their people team while the Head of Learning is on mat leave.
The ideal candidate must have a strong Learning & Development background and be experienced across delivery of learning communications.
Examples of duties for the perfect Learning & Development Manager are:
* Implementing their new cross-company learning journeys for each peer group
* Develop, design, implement and oversee high-quality, impactful learning and development solutions
* Meeting with heads of business and learning champions to ensure the approach continues in line with broader business strategy
* Providing management info on engagement and success
* Managing existing external and internal trainers and recruit new ones where necessary
* Gather, circulate and act on feedback as necessary
Performance and development
* Support individual performance development / management learning plans
* Deliver performance enhancement training / coaching
* Work with Talent Managers on any performance issues identified, guiding them through performance support
If you are passionate about Learning & Development and would like a challenge, please apply below!
Contact: Ella Augustin