HR Director £80K London
Do you have a passion and experience in all levels of HR? Are you ready to step up and oversee an entire team of HR specialists? Then you've come to the right place!
My client, a well trusted, well known and well grown start up Energy Company who has expanded rapidly over the past few years. Now they're looking for a HR Director to come in and manage all levels of HR across the company.
As Head of People you will have the following qualities:
* Well recognised HR qualification (preferably degree level)
* Exceptional knowledge of employment law
* Great people and communicational skills
* Experience in a fast paced business environment
* Proficient in organisation
Day to day duties as HR Director will include:
* Confidently managing the company's HR policies and procedures
* Design and implement HR strategy in line with business objectives
* Improve and oversee staff welfare
* Overall management of ER issues e.g. new starters, redundancy, absence and grievances
* Develop recruitment methods to help select excellent novitiates
* Develop and implement internal communications
* Prepare, analyse and present monthly statistical reporting
With many excellent benefits including social Friday's, free breakfasts, pension matching scheme and annual training. NOT forgetting a generous salary. This permanent position needs to be filled quickly.
So if you are a pro-active HR Director who can bring FRESH ideas to the table APPLY TODAY!
Major Players is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Creative Industries.
Contact: Ella Augustin