HR Advisor - IMMEDIATE START!
Award winning Marketing Agency - London
I am working with one of the leading creative agencies based in Central London, who are looking for a HR Advisor to join this dynamic and forward thinking team from next Monday on a temp basis with perm potential!
You'll be working closely in a team of 9 overseeing an office of 700 + providing a comprehensive HR administration and support service across all aspects of group HR on a day to day basis.
HR Advisor Role:
* Assisting the Project lead to implement, update and maintain the HR system
* Employment contracts
* Manage information with providers regarding joiners and leavers of Pension, Private Health, Dental and other benefits
* Payroll - Using SAGE
* Managing LMS system
* Answering HR queries from across the group
* Ensuring welcome packs are distributed and up to date
* Provide assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
* Ensuring discretion and confidentially are adhered at all times
To be a successful HR Advisor you must:
* Have 1 years + experience in a creative environment
* Have the ability to get it down & handle a fast paced environment
* Have a high level of organisation and adaptability
* Have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
* Have the ability to deliver high level work with consistency
* Be a fast learner of databases and Software's
* Be proactive, great attention to detail and have a 'can do' approach
* Be able to support the team and muck in when needed.
* Extra bonus if you have a CIPD or any similar qualifications
If this sounds like your next dream HR Advisor position that will give you a great step up- send over your most recent CV via the link below!
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin