An exciting creative agency who specialise within Live Entertainment and sporting events such as concerts, theatres and exhibitions. After such as crazy year, they are expanding the team to help them reconnect audiences to the world of entertainment.
All campaigns focus on entertaining the ticket buyer through creative, innovative ideas, storytelling and data driven approaches.
The Head of Social will lead a the social team, directing their live entertainment clients Social Media strategy, creating creative campaigns.
Responsibilities – Head of Social
- Your role will be zealous in its nature, consulting with clients to help them achieve their goals, and presenting clear and concise narratives driven by creativity and data.
- Use your expert understanding of the social media landscape to lead the strategic development of community management, content creation, and growth across multiple live entertainment products.
- Work with in-house content delivery team, you will lead on content creation and curation for clients’ social media, including managing editorial calendars, writing content, and guiding the development of visuals and other creative assets on social platforms
- You will lead on the analysis of social analytics
- You will work closely with the Directors to input into Paid Social strategy, creating, recommending, and advising on creative and content direction.
Requirements – Head of Social
- 4+ years social media experience with at least 2 within strategy, agency side
- Able to work within a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of creativity, with portfolio of campaigns
- Expert knowledge of social marketing ecosystems, covering strategy, channels & platforms
- Client facing experience
- Line management experience
- Reporting metrics, analysis experience
- You are a natural leader, enjoyed motivating others
- Strong communicator
- Confident and resourceful
Up to £70,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal