Calling all Head of Socials with expert knowledge of social media marketing, a background in content creation and experience in building teams! Major Players are working with an ambitious and growing social media agency who’s ready to recruit a Head of Social to play a big part in their growth. The Head of Social will be responsible for driving innovative thinking and digital solutions for the future of both their clients and the agency itself. This is a key role within the business and one where you can have a serious impact.
You’ll be social thought-leader and thrive imparting your ideas and knowledge to the wider agency, by proactively informing strategic decisions and direction by getting under the skin of every client account. From full-service social management through to dynamic paid ads campaigns, you’ll manage the client delivery team and involve yourself across the board from concept to delivery.
This role can be worked remotely, with the occasional visit to the Agency HQ in Cardiff. Alternatively you may already live in Cardiff / Bristol or wish to relocate to that area.
Salary £50,000 + benefits
- Create social strategies and plans that deliver against client’s objectives; providing direction and clarity for the wider client servicing team.
- Developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns.
- You’ll be client facing; working closely with the Account Management team to ensure we’re delivering the best service and understanding across our client base, updating
- Heading up the Account Management team, training and mentoring Account Managers and Social Media Assistants whilst cultivating strong relationships and establishing clear goals and progression for the team.
- Work alongside the Content team and Paid Advertising team to help strategise and deﬁne social visions for clients.
- Closely liaise with the Agency the Founder and Ops manager, you’ll also play a big role establishing ways of working that maximise collaboration, results and smooth client service delivery.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
- Agency background is essential.
- 8+ years experience in social.
- An experienced Head of Client Services/Client Services Director who has worked to this level previously or an ambitious Account Director who’s been working above their role.
- Strategic thinker: able to deﬁne, plan and implement social strategies across a range of industries and social platforms.
- Conﬁdent with data: self-reliant in deﬁning objectives and interpreting data to guide decision making.
- Creative leadership: You understand how to develop social-content ideas individually or with a wider group, how to brief others to deliver the ideas. You’re familiar working both internally and externally.
- Social channels: you have an in-depth understanding of how all the social channels work, how to leverage the features to maximise audience reach, growth etc.
- Paid knowledge: you have an in-depth understanding of paid campaigns and how to strategise and talk around the topic conﬁdently.
- Line management: you have previously managed a small team of social experts, helping them grow their knowledge, ensuring they’re happy in the role.