Head of Social - Clientside - Lifestyle - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£75,000 - £85,000
12 month FTC
Head of Social - The Company
Our client are an energy company that believes in the fairest price and best service for their customers - looking to provide them with the best possible solutions to manage their energy easier. They believe in honesty and openness as well as clear and simple information.
Head of Social - The Role
You will be developing the social media strategy and building the company into a leading consumer brand. Delivering industry leading customer service across a multitude of social platforms - with a strong Facebook presence - and combining a technological approach to build an effortless above and beyond experience that will cement the reputation of the company as the best recommended provider. Our client are looking to turn the energy sector on its head and strive forward to make energy exciting.
* Evolve the brand's social media strategy and vision covering brand awareness, acquisition, customer retention and engagement
* Develop and grow the paid social team and capabilities
* Accountable for the quality, ROI, marketing and measurement of all social channels
* Deliver best-in-class customer experience through all social platforms, using the right technology to drive excellence
* Act as the guardian of the brand image, content and social presence across all platforms
* Drive forward the creation and development of innovative content and campaigns - rapidly accelerating brand awareness within the team, customers and wider community in the process
* Responsible for managing social media agency relationships, budget and contract negotiation
Do I have what it takes?
* 8+ years' experience either agency or clientside
* Strong background in paid social and DR led campaigns
* Extensive experience of campaign management
* Solid expertise in social media platforms and tools, analytics, forecasting and measurement
* Experience in building and executing social media strategies, whether in-house or for clients
* Strong experience of B2C - lifestyle experience would be ideal.
* Team management experience
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.